Sculptra® Program Overview
The Galderma PAP program offers Sculptra® (injectable poly-L-lactic acid) at a reduced cost or no cost to patients for the restoration or correction of the signs of facial fat loss (lipoatrophy) in people with human immunodeficiency virus.
Patients enrolled in this program are eligible to receive up to 12 vials of Sculptra® over an initial 18-month enrollment period and may re-enroll for one additional year to receive up to 6 additional vials of product.
Patient eligibility is based both on the patient and healthcare provider’s responses to questions in the Program Application. The following general criteria apply:
- Patient must submit a complete application
- Healthcare provider must complete an application and provide a prescription to the specialty pharmacy
- Patient must be a legal resident of the United States
- Patient may not reside in a hospital, nursing home, correctional facility or court appointed program or facility
- Patient cannot have government health insurance or private health insurance with a medical or prescription benefit that covers Sculptra® (proof of denied coverage is required when the patient is insured)
- Patient cannot participate in a State Pharmacy Assistance Program with a benefit that covers Sculptra®
- Patient must meet annual gross income requirements to participate in the reduced cost or no cost as shown in the table
Initial Product Shipment
& Refill Requests
Once your application is approved a product shipment will be sent to your licensed injector from the program’s Specialty Pharmacy. Each shipment will include a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 vials of Sculptra®.
You must then request additional product shipment (i.e. refills) during the enrollment or re-enrollment period by submitting a refill request. This request should include your case number and correspond with an active prescription on file at our Specialty Pharmacy to be approved. You may be required to re-attest to the information you supplied on your initial application to complete the request.
A minimum of 7 business days is needed for each shipment to be processed.
How To Apply
Apply to the program by submitting an application form with the following information about you:
- Contact details
- Health insurance coverage
- Household annual gross income and size
- Healthcare provider's contact information
We will contact your healthcare provider to request that they provide supplemental information completing the application and send a prescription for the product to our Specialty Pharmacy.
A Patient Assistance Coordinator will review your application and notify you of the decision. If approved, you will be contacted to complete enrollment, which may include the submission of a co-payment for eligible products.
Frequently Asked Questions
I only received 1 shipment of product. How do I get more?
You must request additional product shipments (i.e. refills) by submitting a refill request. More information on this process can be located in the Review the Initial Product Shipment & Refill Requests.
Can I request more product be sent in a shipment?
Product shipments are dispensed based on the prescription provided by the healthcare provider. You may not request multiple shipments at once and scripts for prescription products may only be written for 30 day supplies.
How is product shipped?
How do I find my case number?
Your case number will be provided in each interaction with our team. If you do not have this and would like to request a refill, you may provide your Social Security Number and birth date in place of your case number.
Where do healthcare providers go to fill out their portion of the form?
Once we receive your application, an automated email will be sent to your healthcare provider with a link to provide supplemental information that will complete the application. Your healthcare provider will then be provided the contact for our Specialty Pharmacy to send a prescription for the product.
How do healthcare providers submit a prescription to the Specialty Pharmacy?
1250 Patrol Road, Suite 100
Charlestown, IN 47111
NCPDP ID #1568560
NPI # 1285159152
NABP # 1568560
Contact a Program Coordinator
Monday - Friday | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CT | 1-855-431-3737